2nd November 2015, 05:09 PM
kinshuk_15

Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?

Sir,
Last year my husband changed job from Mumbai to Vadodara. My elder son joined school in Vadodara in class 11th in CBSE Board. Now in class 10th in same CBSE Board. is it true as I am told that if my son pass 11th and 12th exam from Gujarat State Board then he can get the domicile of Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  3. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  4. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  5. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  7. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  9. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  10. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
  13. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  14. Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?
  15. Is there any special quota for Gujarat State Board candidate in JEE Main and Advanced?
  16. Can I apply for MHT-CET is did 12th from Gujarat?
  17. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  18. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
28th December 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?

I was born in Gujarat. studied up to 12 th in Gujarat. I have done my MBBS from KARANATAK.
I am registered in Gujarat Medical Council .
Is i will be considered as Domicile of Gujarat for Post Graduation admission?
29th December 2017, 11:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?

12 class state board exam certificate is a vital proof of age & residential.So, if your son had the 12 class exam certificate of a school of Gujarat state , it is proof that he is a resident of Gujarat. but, it is best to create a Gujarat state based bank account, it is more vital proof of resident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?