9th February 2023, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for any government job?

Sir I have got 22 marks out of 100 in Math in UP board, am elligible for Government job? I have passed 10 in 2010. I am having done B.Sc with pcm
plz reply sir , [email protected]

10th February 2023, 01:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for any government job?

Eligibility criteria required to get government job:

In order to be eligible for getting any government job, firstly we are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria. The common basic eligibility criteria required is given below:

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree with minimum 40% marks or above from a recognized university or institute.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may not be eligible to apply for government jobs with the above mentioned percentage criteria.

>> On the other side, you can try to apply for some small scale jobs with the above qualification as your score seems very less than required.
11th February 2023, 08:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

In general the marks in academic qualification does not matter to get the government jobs. Jobs are offered after qualifying in the entrance examination.

So, you can apply for the entrance examination and after qualifying in all stages of the examination eligible for the recruitment in government jobs.
11th February 2023, 11:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility is not same for all the jobs and it varies with different jobs.

So, you should mention the name of the respective jobs or atleast your preferred choice to get the detail information about the eligibility criteria.
11th February 2023, 11:56 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for any government job is that candidates must have passed the SSC or 10+2. Additionally, candidates with SSLC or ITI degrees are accepted. Candidates with a B.Sc., BE, or ME degree can also apply for government jobs.
14th February 2023, 11:43 AM
Antonio 2023

The minimum education qualification and marks required to apply for an Indian government job vary depending on the job and the organization offering it.

However, as a general guideline, candidates are usually required to have a minimum of 50% or above in both their secondary (Class X) and higher secondary (Class XII) examinations to be eligible for most government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?