9th February 2023, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder can get a government job for JE in RRB , SSC?

I have amblyopia in my right eye with 6/36 and left with 6/6 vision. I am diploma holder in civil engineering. Can i get a government job for JE in RRB , SSC, etc. If there is no option what can i do.

12th February 2023, 11:15 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder can get a government job for JE in RRB , SSC?

Those who have completed diploma can apply for SSC JE .

For RRB JE
A degree or a three year diploma in the field of civil engineering or BSc in civil engineering or a degree or diploma with a combination of civil engineering from a recognised university or a degree or diploma in Electrical engineering/ mechanical engineering/ electronic/automobile/ tools and die etc.

Thus diploma holders are eligible for both the exam.
The minimum age requirement to pay for exam is 18 years.
Those who have background in engineering can apply.
They have to pass medical test conducted by RRB.
14th February 2023, 11:36 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Diploma holder can get a government job for JE in RRB , SSC?

As a diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you meet the educational qualification required for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) in various Indian government organizations such as RRB and SSC. The eligibility criteria and selection process for JE posts may vary depending on the organization, but typically involve a written exam to test your technical knowledge, reasoning ability, and aptitude. Additionally, you may be required to pass a skill test and/or interview to demonstrate your proficiency in relevant engineering skills and practical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?