12th May 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Admin profile jobs in Central or State Govt. offices after Engineering in Telecommunication and 9 years of work experience in testing, Project Management and business Analysis? Eligibility for Railways jobs as well?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I completed my Telecommunication Engg and have 9 years of IT xperience mainly in testing, project management and Buisness Analysis. I would kindly like to know what are the appropriate job oppurtunities that are available in the Railways and how can I apply for the same.
Also am I eligible to apply to Admin related jobs in Central Govt/State govt offices?

Thanks and Regards,
Lakshmi

5th July 2015, 03:40 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Admin profile jobs in Central or State Govt. offices after Engineering in Telecommunication and 9 years of work experience in testing, Project Management and business Analysis? Eligibility for Railways jobs as well?

You are eligible for admin profile job.
Eligibilities for railway jobs:
non technical cadre:age limit 18-30 years.
Qualification:bachelor of degree
relaxtion: sc/st-5yrs,
obc-3yrs
technical cadre : age limit
18-33 yrs.
Qualification: 10+2 with physics, maths, diploma.
Procedure: prelimimary, mains, medical, interview, merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?