5th September 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for project work in Central or State government?

sir,
i am arulvel, and i m studying B.sc first year and i m intrested in doing student project on the life style of the tribe people of my region and that no one know and i need to know how can i apply a project work to central or state government and how can i get the fund from them and the actual fund given by them .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government exam being 33 years old Accountant?
  2. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  3. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  4. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  5. How to work in central government after completing MSc Biotechnology
  6. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  7. Can a central government employee apply for State government? What's the age limit for the same?
  8. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  9. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  10. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  11. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  12. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for State and Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu being a candidate having completed Degree without 12 th after completion of 10th?
  14. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  15. How to apply for a job in state bank of India? My father is a central government employee of grade III in BSNL
  16. Age relaxation to apply in state government job for central government employee?
  17. Can I apply for state or central government job as assistant engineer
  18. How can I apply to a company for getting a project done?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?