21st August 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment for BSc Electronics graduate?

Hello friends, I came to know that APDCL has announced the recruitment for Office cum Field Assistant. I have done BSc in Electronics. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

28th August 2018, 07:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment for BSc Electronics graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for APDCL Office cum Field Assistant Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment is given below,

Essential Educational Qualification:-

>> You should have passed HSLC or it's equivalent examination recognized by the Government.

Experience Required:-

@ And you should have minimum of 5 years of experience as on 31st March, 2018 related to,
* Contractual work under direct employment of AEGCL/ APDCL/ APGCL and any other power sector PSU engaging in bill dispatching, bill preparing, meter reading..etc.,

Hence, if you don't have the required working experience then you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. You may refer the below notification for getting more details.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
28th August 2018, 07:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment for BSc Electronics graduate?

To apply for APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment, you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board. Your age should be in between 18 to 44 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government rules. Interested candidates can visit the website at (http://www.apdcl.org) and apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?