21st August 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?

I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply in APDCL recruitment of Office cum Field Assistant. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now?

3rd September 2018, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?

Requirements to apply for APDCL Office cum Field Assistant Recruitment:

Some of the major requirements to apply for this APDCL Office cum Field Assistant Recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - APDCL

Name of the Job Position - Office cum Field Assistant

Number of vacancies - 1000 (Total)

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have passed minimum HSSLC or it's equivalent examination from a recognized university.

>> You must possess proficiency in Computer Application and should have Diploma certificate in Computer Application with minimum 3 months.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 44 years

Age Criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply online
22nd November 2022, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to apply in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?

Is it nessessary computer certificate for office cum field assistant?
2nd December 2022, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Promotion process after joining as Office Cum Field Assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?