28th July 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a job in Railway as a Driver for an ITI Diesel Mechanic student? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and got 64.8% marks. I am studying ITI Diesel Mechanics. I want to get job in Railway as a Driver. Can I get the Driver job? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  3. How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd being an ITI Diesel Mechanic holder with three years work experience? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  4. Railway exams related to engineering field?
  5. How to get driving job in Indian railways?
  6. Which railway jobs I can apply on the basis of diesel mechanic ITI course?
  7. Vacancy in Automobile field for ITI Mechanic Diesel passed?
  8. How to apply for diploma 2nd year if I am a student of ITI in Diesel Mechanic
  9. Tata Steel employee having 6 years of work experience can get a governemnt job in Diesel Mechanic trade?
  10. How can I get job in Tata Motors if having 6 months of work experience as a Service Engineer after completed ITI(Diesel Mechanic)?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  12. What should I do after completing ITI Diploma in Diesel Mechanic? How can I get a Government job by this trade?
  13. Can I go for private ITI colleges after metric pass from NIOS? Which course should I follow in ITI to get job as Railway driver?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant?
  15. Subjects to be taken after 12th to become an assistant Loco pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do after ITI Mechanic Diesel to get job admission in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to apply in Central Railway recruitment? Pay scale for ITI holders in Mechanic Diesel?
  18. Study further after iti (diesel mechanic) 12th arts a n from jet king
29th July 2016, 08:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a job in Railway as a Driver for an ITI Diesel Mechanic student? Eligibility criteria for it?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in Indian Railway as Loco Pilot.

To get the job you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by RRB (Railway Recruitment Board). The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed 10TH and have ITI degree from any recognised institution. The age limit to appear for examination is 18-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved cateogry.

So, after the ITI degree you are eligible for recruitment.
28th August 2018, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get a job in Railway as a Driver for an ITI Diesel Mechanic student? Eligibility criteria for it?

Whether One year course in Diesel Mechanic trade of ITI will be applicable for different technical posts in Railway recruitment pattern?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?