18th December 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Assam Rifles Electrical Fitter Signal recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Assam Rifles recruitment of for the post of Electrical Fitter Signal. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

22nd December 2018, 10:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assam Rifles Electrical Fitter Signal recruitment?

In order to apply for Assam Rifles Electrical Fitter Signal recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard with science, mathematics and English subjects from a recognized board. Your age should be in between 18 to 23 years and age relaxation will also be applicable as per government norms.
14th September 2021, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assam Rifles Electrical Fitter Signal recruitment?

I lies in up so I can apply electric fitter
17th September 2021, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Is iti compulsory for electrical fitter signal trade
17th November 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Iti is compulsory for electrical fitter signal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?