28th September 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualities of an IAS Officer? How shall I become an IAS Officer being an average student in studies?

i want to know the qualities of an ias officer.
I am an average student and wants to be an ias officer.

27th January 2013, 05:33 PM
sonali pandey1111

Default Re: What are the qualities of an IAS Officer? How shall I become an IAS Officer being an average student in studies?

hi friend

you want to become IAS officer, its good. nobody can say that an average student will not become a IAS officer. there are lots of exam in our country who got 50% or 60% marks but today,they are IAS officer.
qualities of IAS officer

1. He/she should be honest to his/her country.
2. serve nation with all efforts
3. use authority in a legal way.
4. understand his/her responsibility
28th May 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualities of an IAS Officer? How shall I become an IAS Officer being an average student in studies?

can i able to gve to the exam of i.a.s i hve scored 60%.
31st May 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

why i become a ias without coaching .I am doing LLB
24th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ias but how pls tell me i dont know the details of ias
27th August 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i will finish engineering this year, if i start preparation then is it posible to become IAS in 1 or 2 years..plz answr me
15th September 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

now i m studying 12th std. My aim is to become an I.A.S. so what i have to prepare for this
5th December 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how can I improve my personality for the personality test of IAS exam????
20th June 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

after passing out 12 what should be the step taken by canidate to become an ias
25th September 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi Myself, Karunagaran my DOB is 14-03-1981, Am I eligible to do IAS exam? In an age relaxation criteria I will get any chance.?
8th January 2015, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

i have in B.A ONLY 46 PERCENT NUMBER ,CAN I CRACK AN UPSC & BPS EXAM ,PLS GIVE REPLY.
7th June 2015, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I m looking forward to prepare for IAS officer I know it's tough but not impossible kindly advise for passing in the first attempt is preparation for 2 years sufficient with intense study of 7 hours study daily I can crack the exams
11th May 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

I want an ias offers I complete my graduation in 45% ...how I will crack ias please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?