1st November 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BHEL Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in BHEL Graduate Apprentice recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

7th November 2018, 10:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BHEL Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for BHEL Graduate Apprentice recruitment, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech in streams like: Mechanical/EEE/E&I/ECE/CS/IT/Civil/Chemical engineering from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
7th November 2018, 03:55 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Graduate Apprentice recruitment.

The Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Apprentices is Candidate must have B.E./B.Tech in relevant branch. Candidate age must be 18 to 27 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bhel.com.
8th November 2018, 08:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for BHEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for BHEL Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - BHEL

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

>> You must have done Degree in Technology or Engineering in the concerned stream from a recognized university.
* Mechanical
* ECE
* CS or IT
* EEE or E&I
* Chemical
* Civil

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed 27 years in order to be eligible. Age criteria is considered as on 24th October, 2018. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?