24th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

29th October 2018, 01:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment are as follows

Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Civil Engineering from any recognized institute to be eligible.

Candidates must have passed*their Diploma after 01.01.2016 to be eligible.

Age limit (as on 01-08-2018)

Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years ( for general)
30 years: (for OBC)
32 years: (for SC/ST)

Age relaxation are as follows:

SC/ST: 5 years

OBC: 3 years

Persons with Disabilities: 10 years

SC/ST PWD: 15 years

OBC PWD: 13 years

You can get more details on the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.bheledn.com/images/pdf/TA.pdf
29th October 2018, 03:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

Eligibility to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) recruitment is given below:

Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering in the year 2016/2017/2018 from a recognized institution by the Government

Age limit to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) recruitment is given below:

Age as on 01/08/2018:

The minimum age limit – 18 years

The maximum age limit – 27 years (General), 30 years (OBC) and 32 years (SC/ST)
29th October 2018, 09:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment;

The detailed eligibility criteria and age criteria of BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - BHEL

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice

>> Age Criteria:-
@ Minimum age - 18 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 27 years

>> Qualification Criteria:-
@ You must have passed 10th Class under 10+2 system of education and must have diploma in the concerned trade.
i.e., Electrical or Computer or Civil or Electronics or Metallurgy or Steno or Management or Audit or Production or Industrial..etc.,

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
31st October 2018, 12:32 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi

Sir / Madam,

Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Technical Apprentice :

Education Qualification : Candidates should have passed class 10th examination under 10+2 system of education.

For Graduate apprentice posts, Candidates should have B.Tech / BE in the concerned trade.

For Technical apprentice posts, Candidates should have Diploma in the concerned trade.

Age limit:

18 to 27 years of age. ( Reservation was applicable )

Last date for Application : 07-11-2018.

All the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?