23rd September 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?

Sir,
I have done Bachelor of Library Science from Calicut University. I want to know that I am eligible to apply for Graduate Apprentice of ISRO? If yes then what is the percentage criteria for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  2. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?
  4. Medical or Biomedical for which stream a Microbiology graduate is eligible?
  5. Old question papers of graduate apprentices in isro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  7. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  8. Best colleges to pursue BSc Biochemistry in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the PSU exams that will be conducted in May onwards?
  10. How can I join any government sector?
  11. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  12. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?
  14. Can I do M.Phil in chemistry from IGNOU through correspondence
  15. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SBI PO recruitment for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  17. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  18. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
29th November 2015, 02:27 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?

You are interested in doing the Graduate Apprentice of ISRO. But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for this.

Eligibility: Student must possess a first class Bachelors degree in Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics/Instrumentation/Chemical/Computer /Civil Engineering from a recognized University.

Stipend: 5000 per month

**Since you have done bachelors from Library Science. So you are not eligible for the apprentice program in ISRO. You can try some other PSU companies for doing the apprentice program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?