20th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment?

Sir, can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Office Attendant recruitment of Bihar Vidhan Parishad? I have heard about this recruitment but I don't know about the eligibility for applying. So, please help me in this regard.

23rd September 2019, 01:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment?

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for the recruitment. Candidates must have knowledge of Hindi and English language. Candidates must be able to ride bicycle. The age of the candidate should be 18-37 years and age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years will be applicable on OBC and SC/ST candidates.
23rd September 2019, 03:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment is Candidate must have 10th class passed form recognized Board and Knowledge of Hindi / English. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 37 years for Male and 18 to 40 years for Female.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/.
23rd September 2019, 04:02 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job Seekers should have possess 10th class passed certificate form recognised Board.

~~ Age Limit:

Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 37 years for Male.

Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years for Female.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
23rd September 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Office Attendant recruitment of Bihar Vidhan Parishad? I have heard about this recruitment but I don't know about the eligibility for applying. So, please help me in this regard.

Eligibility to apply to the Office Attendant recruitment in the Bihar Vidhan Parishad is a pass in Matriculation or 10th standard with knowledge of English and Hindi. Candidates should have cycling ability for applying to the Office Attendant recruitment in the Bihar Vidhan Parishad. Age limit to apply for the Office Attendant recruitment in the Bihar Vidhan Parishad is 18 years to 37 years. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
23rd September 2019, 07:44 PM
Mantun Bhai

Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment:

>> Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have passed 10th Class from a recognized board & must have the knowledge of Hindi & English.

>> Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 Years.

Maximum Age for General (Male): 37 Years.

Maximum Age for General (Female), OBC: 40 Years.

Maximum Age for SC/ ST: 42 Years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
23rd September 2019, 09:26 PM
mebatman

Eligibility to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment are :

Educational qualification-
Aspirants have done 10th from a recognized board.
Aspirants also posses knowledge of Hindi/English Language.

Age limit-
Minimum age limit-18 years
Maximum age limit-37 years
23rd September 2019, 09:37 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Applicant should have passed 10th standard from recognized board.

Age limit should be between 18 to 37 years.

Candidate must have knowledge of Hindi and English.
23rd September 2019, 10:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bihar Vidhan Parishad

Name of the Job Position - Office Attendant

>> You must have passed 10th Class from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> You should have good knowledge of Hindi as well as English.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 37 years for General Category candidates and of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here for official notification

Click here for instructions to the candidates

Click here to apply online link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?