20th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Office Attendant in Bihar Vidhan Parishad? Pay scale allotted to Office Attendant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the pay scale allotted for Office Attendant in Bihar Vidhan Parishad. I have applied for this recruitment so I need to know about the pay scale. Kindly tell me about the selection procedure as well.

23rd September 2019, 03:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Office Attendant in Bihar Vidhan Parishad? Pay scale allotted to Office Attendant?

Selection Procedure of Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment is Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900 (Level-1).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/.
23rd September 2019, 04:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Office Attendant in Bihar Vidhan Parishad? Pay scale allotted to Office Attendant?

Selection Procedure of Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be based on Interview.

~~ Pay Scale: Rs.18,000/- – Rs.56,900/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
23rd September 2019, 07:47 PM
Mantun Bhai

Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Written Exam or interview.

>> Salary Package:

The officials will offer a good pay scale to the selected candidates as per the norms of the conducting organization.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
23rd September 2019, 09:32 PM
mebatman

Selection procedure for Office Attendant in Bihar Vidhan Parishad
Selection will be based on Interview.

Pay scale alloted to Office Attendant :
Rs 18,000- to Rs 56900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?