9th February 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in BPCL Chemical Trainee recruitment for 25 years old male candidate?

Hello friends, I am 25 years old male and want to apply in BPCL Chemical Trainee recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details asap.

10th February 2019, 10:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in BPCL Chemical Trainee recruitment for 25 years old male candidate?

Candidates who have completed their M.Sc in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. The age limit to apply for the recruitment is 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable as per government norms. I have also attached a file below, where you will get the detailed information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BPCL Chemical Trainee recruitment.pdf(339.2 KB, 0 views)
11th February 2019, 02:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in BPCL Chemical Trainee recruitment for 25 years old male candidate?

As per the BPCL Chemical Trainee Recruitment notification, the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years. However, 3 years and 5 years of age relaxation is given to OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively.
You can check the current openings and other information through www.bharatpetroleum.com
12th February 2019, 08:48 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

BPCL Chemical Trainee recruitment:

Eligibility criteria:

First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology (Full-time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.

Candidate age limit is 18 to 30 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply n BPCL Chemical Trainee recruitment for 25 years old male candidate.

For getting more information you can visit this website https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/.
14th February 2019, 01:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

If you are someone who is a post graduate in Chemistry i.e, M.Sc in chemistry. Those who are M.Sc in chemistry with minimum 60% marks can apply can apply.
The age criteria would be:-
The minimum age should be 18 years.
The maximum age should be 30 years.
Age and marks relaxation is offered to reserved categories as per the government norms.
They can apply through the website www.bharatpetroleum.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?