14th August 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?

Hello everyone, I am 24 years old male and want to apply in KVS Primary Teacher recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details asap.

15th August 2018, 10:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment is as follows,

Maximum age allowed - 30 years

Age Criteria is considered as on 30th September, 2018

As your age is 24 years which is below 30 years, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this KVS Primary Teacher recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply online

Click here for Notice
15th August 2018, 01:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment being a 24 years old male candidate. Eligibility criteria required to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment is mentioned below :-

1. Educational Qualification :-
--> You should have passed Senior Secondary School examination with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.

--> You should have passed Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) which is conducted by CBSE.

2. Age Limit :- Maximum 30 years as on 30.09.2018.
15th August 2018, 03:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed SSC or Intermediate examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university and you should have passed CTET examination.

--> You should not be more than 30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
15th August 2018, 03:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment, you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. You should have qualified CTET examination conducted by the state authorities. Your age should not exceed 30 years. As you are a 24 years old male candidate, so you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
15th August 2018, 03:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for KVS ( Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ) Primary Teacher school are as here under :-

* Your age must not exceed 30 years by 30th September 2018. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed higher secondary school degree with at least 50% marks along with D.El.Ed ( 2 year )/ D.Ed ( 2 years )/ B.Ed ( 4 years ) from a recognized board.

So, being a 24 years old male candidate, you are eligible for KVS primary teacher recruitment if you satisfy the educational requirement for the same recruitment.

For more details regarding KVS recruitment, you can visit the link www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
15th August 2018, 03:44 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination. The upper age limit is 30 years.

Candidate passed CTET Paper - I are eligible to appear in examination.

There is special relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

The application form is will be available from 24th August and will be available till 13th September.
15th August 2018, 04:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

KVS recruitment examination is conducted for recruitment as teacher in KV.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th and have diploma in education. The upper age limit is 30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Candidate must have passed CTET Paper I examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination if you have above qualification.
15th August 2018, 04:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for KVS primary teacher requirement for 24 years old male candidate:-

Age limit:-
Below 30 years.

Educational qualification:-
Intermediate with 50% marks.

Other Qualification:-

Pass in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) exam.

Proficiency in teaching in both English and Hindi .

Basic computer knowledge.
15th August 2018, 05:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for KVS Primary teacher recruitment 2018 are as here under :-

* Your age must lie under 30 years by 30/09/2018. Age realaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Class 12th or graduation degree course with at least 50 % marks followed by D.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.Ed degree course from a recognized university.

For more details regarding KVS recruitment 2018, you can refer to the link www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
15th August 2018, 06:48 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for KVS Primary teacher recruitment:

12th passed from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks.

You must have passed Central teacher eligibility test paper I. Bachelor of Education or D.Ed course is necessary to apply for CTET.

The upper age limit is 30 years.
15th August 2018, 07:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The upper age limit for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment is 30 years for candidates of general category. It is relaxed by three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates. You are eligible for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment at age of 24 years.

The academic qualification required is 12th passed with at least 50% marks. You must qualify CTET Paper I to become eligible for this post.
15th August 2018, 07:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for KVS Primary teacher recruitment:

Age criteria is 30 years as upper age limit. You can apply at age of 24 years.

Academic qualification required is 12th passed with 50% marks or more. Diploma in elementary education is necessary.

Then you need to apply for CTET and qualify paper I of this exam.
15th August 2018, 10:28 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for KVS Primary Teacher recruitment:

1. Senior secondary board examination passed from a recognized board.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in board is required.

3. Upper age limit is 30 years.

You can apply at age of 24 years.
15th August 2018, 10:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The academic qualification required to apply for KVS Teacher recruitment is senior secondary board passed from a recognized board. You must have minimum of 50% marks in 12th board exam. Diploma in Elementary education is the minimum academic qualification.

You must have qualified CTET Paper I. The upper age limit is 30 years.
31st August 2018, 03:54 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for Primary teacher of KVS

Candidates should have passed 12th with 50% marks from any recognized board.

Candidates should have D. Eld degree to apply for CTET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?