6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?

I am 27 years old male and want to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details asap

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in UPSC CAPF recruitment?
  3. Requirements to apply in HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment for 23 years old candidate?
  4. Eligibility to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment for girls?
  5. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment for 26 years old male candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  7. Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate?
  8. Eligibility to apply in UPSC CAPF recruitment for English Literature graduate?
  9. Eligibility to apply in CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?
  10. Eligibility to apply in NSIC System Operator recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in WB School Sub-Inspector recruitment for a candidate with 49.25% in BA & 50.25% in MA?
  12. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 159 cms and weight is 68 kgs?
  13. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 169 cms and weight is 72 kgs?
  14. Eligibility to apply in TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment for 25 years old male candidate?
  15. Eligibility to apply in RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  17. What should I do after inter(MPC)? My aim is to become a policeman
  18. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC School Inspector recruitment for an OBC-B candidate with 45% in MA and 43% in BA? -- [New]
28th March 2018, 08:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?

The eligibility criteria for Central Armed Police Force Sub Inspector exam:

1. Bachelor's degree in any degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. In case of Delhi Police SI, you need to have a valid license.

The age limit is 20-25 years. In case of OBC and SC/ST, there is upper age relaxation of three years and five years respectively.

You can apply only if you belong to SC/ST candidates.
29th March 2018, 09:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for CAPF Sub Inspector Recruitment:

If you belong to General/ Unreserved category then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment. Age restriction of this CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment is as follows.

>> Minimum age required - 20 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 25 years

age criteria is considered as on 1st August, 2018

i.e., candidates born not before 2nd August. 1993 and not later than 1st August, 1998 are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
* OBC - 3 years
* SC/ ST - 5 years
* Ex-Servicemen - 3 years
* Ex-Servicemen (OBC) - 6 years
* Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) - 8 years
* Central Govt. Civilian Employees (general) - upto 40 years
* Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) - upto 43 years
* Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) - upto 45 years

Hence, if you belong to any category other than General category then you will be eligible. Otherwise, if you belong to General category you will not be eligible as maximum age limit for them is 25 years.
29th March 2018, 07:25 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym CAPF stands for Central Armed Police Force examination. The requirements for CAPF SI exam:

Academic qualification: Graduates from a recognized university can apply for this examination.

The age limit for candidates of reserved category:

General candidate: 20-25 years.

OBC candidate: 20-28 years.

SC/ST candidate: 20-30 years.

General candidates at age of 27 years can not apply for this exam. OBC, SC/ST candidates can apply for this exam at age of 27 years.
30th March 2018, 04:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CAPF stands for Central Armed Police Force. The eligibility criteria for CAPF Sub Inspector examination is as below:

>>Candidate should have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

>>The age criteria is 20-25 years. Only reserved category candidates get upper age relaxation. It is 27 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.

You have not mentioned your category. You can decide your eligibility as per your category.
30th March 2018, 06:09 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria to apply for SSC CAPF Examination is following :

Candidate should have passed a graduate degree in any stream from a reputed/ recognised university/ institute by UGC or NCERT.

Age of the candidate should be between 20 to 25 years means candidate should not be born before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998.

Relaxation in upper age will be given to candidates as per category reservation mentioned in the official notice which is 3 years for OBC category candidate and 5 years for candidate belonging to SC or ST category.

You are a male candidate but you have not mentioned your category and if you belong to general category then you are not eligible to apply for this exam but if you belong to either of the OBC or SC/ST category then you are eligible to apply.

Decide after reading this and if you are eligible to get upper age relaxation then apply before 2nd April 2018 because this is the last date to apply online for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?