18th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BSEB STET 2019?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for BSEB STET 2019. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this eligibility test this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

21st September 2019, 10:31 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BSEB STET 2019?

Eligibility criteria to apply for BSEB STET 2019:

Educational Qualification:

~~ For Paper-1 (Class 9th, 10th): Job Seekers should have passed Bachelor Degree in relevant subject with B.Ed. Exam Passed.

~~ For Paper-II (Class, 11th, 12th): Job Seekers should have passed Master Degree in relevant subject with B.Ed. Exam Passed.

~~ For Physical Education/Health Instructor: Job Seekers should have passed Degree / Diploma in Physical Education.

Age Limit:

For Paper-1 (Class 9th, 10th): Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 37 years as on 01.08.2019.

~~ For Paper-II (Class, 11th, 12th): Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 37 years as on 01.08.2019.

~~ For Physical Education/Health Instructor: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 37 years as on 01.08.2019.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
21st September 2019, 11:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for BSEB (Bihar Board of Secondary Education) STET (Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test) 2019 is:

>> STET 2019 (Only Paper I OR II): Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in English/Mathematics/Social Science/Science/Sanskrit/Urdu/Hindi as a Subject with B.Ed Degree from a recognized university.Candidate age must lie between 21 to 37 years for Male and 21 to 40 years for Female.

>> STET 2019 (Both Paper I & II): Candidate must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Zoology/Botany/Mathematics/English/Computer Science with B.Ed Degree from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 37 years for Male and 21 to 40 years for Female.

>> Physical Education/Health Instructor: Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 37 years for Male and 18 to 40 years for Female.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.bsebstet2019.in/.
22nd September 2019, 12:53 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria required to apply for BSEB STET :

1.Y ou must have passed 12th with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized board.

2.You must have completed Urdu/sanskrit/English as one of the subjects from the recognized board.

3.Age should be 37 years for Male and 42years for SC/ST candidates.
22nd September 2019, 04:17 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for BSEB STET 2019. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this eligibility test this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?
For Primary Teacher (Class I-V: Paper I) - The applicant must have passed 12th with at least 50% of marks or the applicant must passed Graduation and should applied for two-year diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) with 45% marks are eligible (OR) Those who have completed 12th Standard with at least 50% marks and four years of elementary education training. OR Those who have completed their B.Sc./BA with minimum 50% marks and have B.Ed. qualification are also eligible.

Eligibility for Junior High SchoolTeacher (Class VI-VIII: Paper II) - Applicants must have qualified with B.Sc./BA degree course with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.

Age limit - Applicants age should not more than 35 years. Those who belonging to OBC Male/Female candidates should not be more than 38 years. 5 years relaxation will be given for SC/ST candidates.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?