18th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of BSEB STET 2019?

I have heard about BSEB STET 2019. I am looking forward to apply for this recruitment exam. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

22nd September 2019, 04:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: What is the syllabus of BSEB STET 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard about BSEB STET 2019. I am looking forward to apply for this recruitment exam. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.
To qualify the BSEB STET 2019 then you know the basic information exam pattern. The basic Information about the exam pattern will help you track the exam with good marks.

- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- 150 question will be contains in the question paper.
- Can get 1 mark for each correct answers.

The syllabus will include Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory), Language Knowledge, Environmental Studies, Social Studies, Teaching Ability, and General Knowledge. For detailed Information regarding the syllabus of BSEB STET 2019 please download the syllabus below,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf advt (1).pdf(495.1 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?