23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Central Electrochemical Research Institute ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment?

I am planning to apply for ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment of Central Electrochemical Research Institute. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria?

27th August 2019, 04:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Central Electrochemical Research Institute ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Central Electrochemical Research Institute ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed ITI-Electronics in Mechanic from any recognized university. Candidate lower age limit to apply for this recruitment is 14 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/.
27th August 2019, 06:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Central Electrochemical Research Institute ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for Central Electrochemical Research Institute ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard or equivalent with ITI in machinist trade from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate must be minimum 14 years.
27th August 2019, 08:05 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Central Electrochemical Research Institute ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should have completed ITI-Electronics Mechanic from a recognized institute.

>> Minimum Age Limit:- 14 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?