23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to ITI Machinist Apprentices in Central Electrochemical Research Institute?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for ITI Machinist Apprentice post under Central Electrochemical Research Institute recruitment. I don’t know what is the pay scale to the ITI Machinist Apprentices. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

27th August 2019, 04:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to ITI Machinist Apprentices in Central Electrochemical Research Institute?

Pay scale allotted to Central Electrochemical Research Institute ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 7,574 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/.
27th August 2019, 07:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to ITI Machinist Apprentices in Central Electrochemical Research Institute?

Being an ITI Machinist Apprentices in Central Electrochemical Research Institute, candidates may get an appointment stipend of Rs. 7,500/- per month.

After their training period gets over, their salary will increase as per the norms of the organization.
27th August 2019, 07:57 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Central Electrochemical Research Institute ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment:

>> Pay Scale:- Rs. 7,574/- per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?