23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for ITI Machinist Apprentice in Central Electrochemical Research Institute recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of ITI Machinist Apprentice in Central Electrochemical Research Institute. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

27th August 2019, 04:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for ITI Machinist Apprentice in Central Electrochemical Research Institute recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Central Electrochemical Research Institute ITI Machinist Apprentice recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Venue: CSIR- Central Electrochemical Research Institute, College Road, Karaikudi.

Walk-in Interview (Date & Time): 4th Sep 2019 from 09:00 AM.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/.
27th August 2019, 07:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for ITI Machinist Apprentice in Central Electrochemical Research Institute recruitment?

The selection of ITI Machinist Apprentice in Central Electrochemical Research Institute recruitment, will be done on the basis of a walk in interview. Candidates who qualifies the walk in Interview will be selected for the recruitment. The walk-in-interview time will be on 4th Sep 2019 from 09:00 AM.

Add: CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi-630003, Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?