20th April 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment for 27 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 27 years old and want to apply in CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

24th April 2019, 01:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment for 27 years old candidate?

Candidates who have completed the age of 18 years, are eligible to apply till the age of 40 years. Being a 27 years old candidate, you are also eligible. You should have completed your bachelor's degree with B.Ed from a recognized college/University. You also have to qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test.
24th April 2019, 08:39 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment for 27 years old candidate?

The candidates who are looking forward to apply for Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Assistant Recruitment must have Graduate degree with B.Ed from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

Yes, Candidates between the age 21 to 35 years can apply for the recruitment.

Check the website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in for details.
25th April 2019, 10:45 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment is Contenders those who passed Higher Secondary/ Diploma/ B.EI.Ed/ Graduation/ B.Ed/ BA/ B.Sc/ BA.Ed/ B.Sc from a recognized university can apply. Aspirants must qualify CG Teachers Eligibility Test along with the educational qualification. Candidate age must be 21 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
25th April 2019, 08:30 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for CGVYAPAM Assistant recruitment being 27 years old because the eligibility criteria in terms of age for CGVYAPAM Assistant Recruitment is 21 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?