9th November 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment for 29 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 29 years old and want to apply in Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

12th November 2018, 12:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment for 29 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 29 years old and want to apply in Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply to Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment is as follows:

>> Those candidates who have obtained an Associate Member of Institute of Town Planners of India or have a Bachelor’s Degree in Planning or Post Graduate Degree in Planning from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on 1st January, 2018

>> Candidates must be a citizen of India

>> Candidates must have studied Odia as a language subject in Middle School Examination, Matriculation and Class XII examination
12th November 2018, 06:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment for 29 years old candidate?

Being a 29 years old candidate, you are eligible to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment. The age of the candidates should be in between 21 to 32 years and the reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per government norms. You should also have completed bachelor's/master's degree in Planning from a recognized college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?