17th February 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Kerala PSC Assistant recruitment for 25 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 25 years old and I want to apply in Kerala PSC Assistant recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

20th February 2019, 08:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kerala PSC Assistant recruitment for 25 years old candidate?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in commerce stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidate must be an Indian citizen and the age limit of the candidate should be in between 18 to 36 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
20th February 2019, 09:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kerala PSC Assistant recruitment for 25 years old candidate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Kerala PSC Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Kerala PSC Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Kerala Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant

>> You should have completed B.Com with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 36 years. Candidates born between 2nd January, 1983 and 1st January, 2001 are eligible to apply.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
20th February 2019, 09:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Kerala PSC Assistant recruitment are as follows.

You must have done B.Com with minimum 60% marks or above in aggregate from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Assistant recruitment.
You should be in the age range of 18 - 36 years i.e. you should be born between 02/01/1983 and 01/01/2001 (both dates included) to be eligible to apply. ST, SC and OBC candidates can get relaxations in upper age limit as per govt. rule.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Remove *
22nd February 2019, 05:28 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Candidate must have passed B.Com. from a recognized university with 60% or above marks in aggregate.

Candidate age must be 18* to 36 years (Relaxations as per govt policy) – Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant recruitment for 25 years old candidate.

For more information, you can visit www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?