3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Mechanical Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir, I just came to know about the Project Mechanical Assistant recruitment of Cochin Shipyard. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please let me know asap.

5th September 2019, 03:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Mechanical Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Mechanical Assistant recruitment is Candidate three year Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Civil /Metallurgical Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
5th September 2019, 07:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Mechanical Assistant recruitment?

In order to apply for project mechanical assistant recruitment in Cochin shipyard, candidates who have completed their diploma in Mechanical engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognised institute. Candidates must have a radiography testing certificate level 1 issued by Bhabha Atomic Research centre. Candidates must have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field. Age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable on SC/ST candidates and 3 years will be applicable on OBC candidates. Physically handicapped candidates will get 10 years of age relaxation.
5th September 2019, 11:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Mechanical Assistant recruitment is:

1. You must have done diploma in mechanical engineering from a recognized institute of engineering.

2. Minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required.

3. Upper age limit is 30 years.

The last date to apply is 20th September 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?