21st June 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in Cochin Shipyard recruitment of Project Assistant. Can any of you kindly tell me how I can apply for this recruitment?

23rd June 2020, 02:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment Application form is For Gen & EWS category candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ ST category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
23rd June 2020, 05:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

1. Click on the link that is given below.
2. First, register yourself online and then login to complete the application procedure.
3. Applicants eating the notified requirements may do the one time registration in the SAP online portal and submit their application.
4. After applying online application should retain a soft copy / printout of the online application.
5. Upload the photograph and signature.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Finally, submit the application form.

Link - https://cochinshipyard.com/Career
23rd June 2020, 05:50 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested candidates can apply online from 27 May to 20 June 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.

** APPLICATION FEE:

General - Rs. 200/-.

Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) - Nil.
30th June 2023, 09:58 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

I can provide you with general information on how to apply for a job, but please note that specific application processes may vary over time.

Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) or Cochin Shipyard's careers page. This will ensure you have the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding job openings and application procedures.

Check for Job Openings: Look for the recruitment section or career page on the website. Search for the specific Project Assistant job opening or any related positions available at Cochin Shipyard.

Review the Job Requirements: Read the job description, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, experience requirements, and any other specific requirements mentioned for the Project Assistant position. Ensure that you meet the necessary qualifications before proceeding with the application.

Prepare Application Materials: Collect all the necessary documents and information required for the application. This may include your resume/CV, educational certificates, identification proof, experience certificates (if applicable), and any other supporting documents.

Fill out the Application Form: Follow the instructions provided on the website and fill out the online application form accurately and completely. Provide all the required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and contact information.

Attach Supporting Documents: Upload or attach the required documents in the prescribed format. Ensure that you have scanned copies of all the necessary certificates and documents ready for submission.

Review and Submit: Before submitting your application, review all the information you have provided to ensure it is accurate and complete. Double-check for any errors or missing details. Once you are satisfied, submit your application online.

Pay Application Fee (if applicable): Some recruitment processes may require applicants to pay an application fee. If applicable, follow the provided instructions for paying the fee through the specified mode of payment.

Note Application Number or Reference: After successfully submitting your application, make a note of the application number or any reference number provided. This will help you track the status of your application in the future.

Keep Track of Updates: Regularly check the website or the email address you provided during the application process for updates on the recruitment process. Cochin Shipyard may communicate with applicants through email or other means to provide information about further stages of selection, such as written exams, interviews, or document verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?