9th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CRPF GD & Tradesmen Constable recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in CRPF GD & Tradesmen Constable recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this particular recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

18th August 2018, 03:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CRPF GD & Tradesmen Constable recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for CRPF HD & Tradesmen Constable recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should be a citizen of India.

--> You should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.

--> You should be in the age range of 18 to 28 years as on 01.08.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
18th August 2018, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CRPF GD & Tradesmen Constable recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for CRPF GD and Tradesman Constable Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for CRPF GD and Tradesman Constable recruitment is given below,

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have passed 10th Class or Matriculation examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board of state government or central government.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Age criteria required to apply for CRPF GD and Tradesman Constable Recruitment is as follows,
@ Minimum age - 18 years
@ Maximum Age - 28 years
Age Criteria is considered as on 1st August, 2018

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?