24th June 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for DRDO Scientist recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BTech in Chemical Engineering and I want to apply in DRDO recruitment of Scientist. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

25th June 2020, 06:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for DRDO Scientist recruitment?

Applicants who are appearing for have appeared in the final year / semester examination, whose final examination, who's final examinations have been delayed and are expecting to achieve first class after final examination main summit their degree / provisional degree certificate by 31st August 2020 ( extendable, at the discretion at that time), if not able to do so at the time of filling the application form.

Candidates having their EQ degree form foreign universities should obtain an equivalent certificate from association of Indian universities, Delhi.
25th June 2020, 11:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Aspirants who are appearing or have appeared in the final year examination, or whose final examinations have been delayed and are expecting to achieve first class after final examination, may submit their degree certificate by 31st August 2020.

°°° Candidates having their EQ degree obtained from foreign universities should obtain an equivalence certificate from association of Indian universities Delhi' and submit the same on or before 31st August, 2020.
27th June 2020, 12:41 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for DRDO Scientist recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering or Technology with at least first class grade from a recognised University.
Candidate also must have valid GATE score.

Upper age limit -
For UR/EWS - 28 years
OBC - 31 years
SC/ST - 33 years
27th June 2020, 06:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for DRDO Scientist recruitment is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant engineering subjects from a recognized university with a valid score. The candidate maximum age for the UR/EWS candidate is 28 years and for an OBC candidate is 31 years and for SC/ST candidate is 33 years.

There are total 126 vacancies available for this post and the application fee for general category is Rs.100 and there is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.drdo.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?