23rd March 2016, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in DRDO & ADS Scientist recruitment for Mathematics postgraduate?

Hello,
I have done M.Sc in Mathematics. I want to know that am I eligible to apply in DRDO & ADA Scientist recruitment? If yes then how can I apply?

17th June 2016, 09:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in DRDO & ADS Scientist recruitment for Mathematics postgraduate?

Procedure and Eligibility to Apply for DRDO & ADS Scientist Recruitment for Mathematics Post Graduate:

The basic educational qualification for Mathematics subject/ discipline is given below.
>> At least first class Master's Degree in Mathematics from a recognized university or its equivalent.
>> As you have done M.Sc in Mathematics, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Procedure to Apply:

* You are required to submit your application online from the link which is given below.
* Online registration on RAC website (http://rac.gov.in/) is mandatory.
* I suggest you to go through the "Point V in the Notification" to get How to Apply details in detail along with the photograph and its specification details.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?