30th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam I want to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the age limit to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

3rd October 2019, 01:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment?

Candidate upper age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.fci.gov.in.
3rd October 2019, 02:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment?

The age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment is 28 years as on 1st August 2019. The upper age limit relaxation for various categories are given below.

For SC/ST category - 5 years
For OBC category - 3 years
Candidate domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir during 1st January 1980 - 30th December 1989 - 5 years
Defence Services personnel who got disabled in operations during hostilities - 3 years
Ex- Servicemen - 5 years
Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) - 10 years
PwBD (OBC) - 13 years
PwBD (SC/ST) - 15 years
Departmental (FCI) Employee - 50 years (Maximum age limit)

I am also giving you the FCI website link for your reference through which you apply that is www.fci.gov.in
3rd October 2019, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam I want to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the age limit to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Age limit to apply for the Manager (Depot) recruitment in the Food Corporation of India (FCI) is given below:

Maximum age limit as on 01/08/2019 – 28 years

Relaxation in age limit:

For SC/ST candidates – 5 years (i.e. 28 + 5 years)

For OBC candidates – 3 years (i.e. 28 + 3 years)

Upper age limit for FCI employee – 50 years

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 04:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment, is 28 years. Age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years will be applicable on candidates who belong to OBC category and SC/SC category respectively.
3rd October 2019, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Age limit required to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Maximum 28 years as on 01.08.2019

Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
3rd October 2019, 10:33 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment:

** AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 28 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
3rd October 2019, 11:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India Depot Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Food Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Manager (Depot)

>> Maximum age should not exceed 28 years to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Age criteria is considered as on 1st August, 2019. Of course, there wil be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per norms.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?