13th December 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for GAIL Senior Mechanical Engineer recruitment for BTech Mechanical holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that GAIL has announced the recruitment for Senior Mechanical Engineer. I have done BTech in Mechanical Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

18th December 2018, 11:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GAIL Senior Mechanical Engineer recruitment for BTech Mechanical holder?

As you have mentioned above that you need the eligibility to apply for GAIL Senior Mechanical Engineer recruitment. So, in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the same and many other related information. So, download the file and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GAIL Senior Mechanical Engineer recruitment.pdf(536.5 KB, 0 views)
19th December 2018, 09:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GAIL Senior Mechanical Engineer recruitment for BTech Mechanical holder?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for GAIL Senior Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for GAIL Senior Mechanical Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - GAIL

Name of the Job Position - Senior Mechanical Engineer

>> You should have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical or Production and Industrial or Production or Manufacturing or Mechanical and Automobile Engineering with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.

>> And also, you should have minimum 1 year post qualification executive in line experience of maintenance in Petrochemical Plant or project commissioning or refinery or Fertilizer Plant..etc., in order to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may not be eligible to apply for this recruitment as minimum of 1 year experience is required in above mentioned plants..etc.,

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?