19th April 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BEL Contract Engineer recruitment being a BTech Mechanical holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for BEL recruitment of this year for the post of Contract Engineer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

22nd April 2019, 04:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BEL Contract Engineer recruitment being a BTech Mechanical holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for BEL recruitment of this year for the post of Contract Engineer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply to the BEL Contract Engineer recruitment is given below:

First class BE / BTech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university and

Minimum 6 months hands on industrial experience in any one of the domains mentioned below:

Mechanical: Manufacturing Process, Material Management, Industrial Engineering, Project Management, Production Planning & Control, Quality Assurance & Inspection, Solid Works, Auto-CAD and Design & Development

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the BEL Contract Engineer recruitment.
22nd April 2019, 04:01 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Can I apply for BEL Contract Engineer recruitment being a BTech Mechanical holder?

BEL Contract Engineer recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have passed B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Communication/Electronics and Telecommunication/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics and Computer Science/IT/Information Science from recognized university.

## Maximum age limit is 25 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for BEL Contract Engineer recruitment being a BTech Mechanical holder.
22nd April 2019, 10:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Contract Engineer in BEL, being a B.Tech mechanical holder. You should have completed your B.Tech in mechanical engineering from a recognized college/university.

Candidates can visit the address directly and get the details.

Add: Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office Outer Ring Road, Nagavara Bangalore - 560045
23rd April 2019, 06:15 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes of course you can apply for BEL Contract Engineer with your qualifications. For more information related to eligibility to be a contract engineer in BEL you need to fulfill below requirements.

>> You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks in specific discipline like

1. Electronics

2.Electronics & Communication

3.Electronics and Tele communication

4.Computer Science/Information Technology

5.Mechanical

>> Maximum Age of 25 years and age relaxation as per govt norms like for OBC candidates relaxation of 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

>> To applied under Mechanical dept,you must have at least 6 months Industrial experience in Manufacturing process,Quality Assurance, project Management, Design& Development,Material Management etc.,
23rd April 2019, 06:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the software engineers on contract basis is full time B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Science, or Information Technology and 2 years of work experience in enterprise web application testing or software application development using Java/ Java EE, Java script, HTML and CSS.
You are not eligible to apply for this vacancy .You can wait for the next upcoming opportunity for you.

Check the website www.bel-india.in for detailsn
26th April 2019, 12:46 PM
siva211

Yes, but you need to have 6 months work experience to apply. Upper age limit is 25 years for open category candidates.

Mech and Automobile Engineer Recruitment in Government Sector

Mechanical and automobile engineers have many opportunities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?