5th August 2019, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Ltd Accountant recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Ltd is released a recruitment of Accountant. I want to apply for this post under GLPC recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

8th August 2019, 04:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Ltd Accountant recruitment?

Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company (GLPC) Ltd is hiring for 243 Computer Operator/ Programming Asst, Accountant & Asst HR vacancies.

Candidates who have passed graduation or equivalent may apply for the accountant position on or before 5th August, 2019.
8th August 2019, 04:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Ltd Accountant recruitment?

To apply for Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Ltd Accountant recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized college/university. Candidates should have attained the age of 18 years. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://glpc.co.in/) and fill up the online application form. Candidates have to attach the required documents with their signature and photographs. Now they have to pay the application fee and submit the form.
8th August 2019, 09:37 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Limited Accountant recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed Graduation from a recognized Institute.

~~ Candidate minimum age is 18 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?