21st April 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in NTPC after completing B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required to get job?

Respected Sir
How can I get job in NTPC after my B.Tech
as I know that my overall percentage of B.Tech
is not good due to some situations but I know I can do work hard
because anyhow I want to get job in NTPC. Please advice me
how I get assured job in NTPC?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers related to HR in NTPC? Is there any previous experience required for the job in NTPC
  2. Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th
  3. What is the percentage required in B.Tech to get a good job in NTPC?
  4. What is the percentage required in B.Tech for mechanical engineers for a job in NTPC?
  5. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  6. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  7. How can I apply for job in NTPC being a B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? When the application form will be release?
  8. Can a candidate of B.Tech in CSE apply for Job in NTPC?
  9. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  10. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to get job in Accenture?
  11. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  12. How to do NTPC Course and How to get Jobs after completing NTPC course?
  13. How get a job after Btech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage criteria for a job in NTPC? Last date of getting the application form?
  15. Can I get a job in NTPC after completing BCA?
  16. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  17. Job selection criteria in NTPC, Noida for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  18. Can I get a job in NTPC, IOCL, BEL after scoring 60.2% in B.Tech ECE, 49.6% in 12th and 55.5% in 10th?
24th April 2015, 04:28 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in NTPC after completing B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required to get job?

Minimum eligibility to get job in NTPC for a candidate graduated in Engineering/ Technology.

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in engineering/ technology from a recognized university.

Candidate must have secured minimum 65% marks in graduation aggregate and relaxation of 5% marks will be given to SC/ST/PH category candidates so they just need to have only 60% marks.

Candidate must be declared qualified in GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering of the current year with minimum qualifying marks required to clear GATE Test.

If you have above mentioned qualification then you can apply for various jobs in NTPC such as Junior Engineer/ Assistant Engineer/ Engineering Executive/ Executive Trainee/ Engineering Trainee.

Once you apply for the recruitment then you will be shortlisted for interview process in NTPC on the basis of marks secured by you in GATE test of the current year.

If you perform well in interview process and qualifies interview with minimum qualifying marks then you will be kept under merit list and merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of your previous studies (Graduate degree percentage marks), GATE Test Scores/ Interview Marks.

If you satisfies all necessary conditions and clears the stages then you can be shortlisted for the job/work in NTPC but if you pass interview and other stages and your marks do not gets enough for the job then you will not be appointed for the job.

So the thing you have to do is to prepare for GATE test because that is the only way to get good job in NTPC so let's find a coaching and also prepare yourself for the test and buy some good books and take help from previous years and practice papers and get qualified in the test.
9th October 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in NTPC after completing B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required to get job?

Respected sir, I am studying b.tech final year,branch electrical and electronics engineering
My aim is to get job in ntpc,my request is how to apply or register in ntpc and what qualification we required to get job in ntpc ,please give me replay now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?