4th December 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment for 12th Humanities candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Haryana Postal Circle has announced the recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak. I have done my 12th with Humanities. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

7th December 2018, 07:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment for 12th Humanities candidate?

In order to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board. You must have knowledge in computers also. Your minimum age should be 18 years and can apply till the age of 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
7th December 2018, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment for 12th Humanities candidate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018,

>> You must have completed 10th Class from approved state board by state government or central government.

>> You must have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for minimum 60 days from a recognized computer training institute.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Age criteria is considered as on 3rd December, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?