18th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank recruitment for the post of Assistant. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

21st August 2019, 03:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a recognised college/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
21st August 2019, 06:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment is Candidates should have completed Degree (10+2+3 pattern) and possess some basic Computer knowledge from a recognized institute. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.kpmdrb.in.
21st August 2019, 08:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
22nd August 2019, 06:02 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant must have completed any degree in any stream from a recognized institute.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 30 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.kpmdrb.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?