18th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

21st August 2019, 06:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.

Last Date of the Application Process: 5th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.kpmdrb.in.
21st August 2019, 08:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment?

To apply for Assistant in Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank, candidates will have to appear for a written examination at first. Candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a personal interview in which their final selection will be done.
22nd August 2019, 06:04 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment:

>> Selection Criteria:- On the basis of written test and interview.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.kpmdrb.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?