6th January 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in LIC AAO recruitment for distance B.A. graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I am having a Bachelor of Arts degree in distance mode. Am I eligible for LIC AAO recruitment or not? I wish to apply in this recruitment. Kindly tell me my eligibility.

11th January 2016, 12:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in LIC AAO recruitment for distance B.A. graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am having a Bachelor of Arts degree in distance mode. Am I eligible for LIC AAO recruitment or not? I wish to apply in this recruitment. Kindly tell me my eligibility.
Yes, you are eligible for LIC AAO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for LIC AAO exam. LIC AAO exam doesn't require any percentage criteria.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
11th January 2016, 04:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in LIC AAO recruitment for distance B.A. graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for LIC AAO examination. AAO stands for Assistant Administrative Officer.

To appear for examination required eligibility is candidate must graduation from any recognised university with at least passing percentage. Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years with the relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. Selection is on the basis of online test and personal interview.
11th January 2016, 06:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) conducts the online exam for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) post. You have completed your graduation from distance mode and want to apply for this post.

Yes, definitely you are eligible for the exam. In the notification it is mentioned that the student must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university. It does not matter whether you do the graduation degree from distance mode or regular mode.

>>Age limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be given to reserved category students. You must follow the age criteria too.

**But I am sorry to say that the online application for this year has been over. You can try for this next year. But still I am providing you the previous year notification to sort out any doubt regarding this exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-LIC-AAO-Posts.pdf(186.1 KB, 74 views)
11th January 2016, 09:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for LIC AAO:

> Candidate shoud be an Indian Origin Citizen.

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below 21 years and maximum should not exceed above 30 years. However, age relaxation is provided in case of SC/ST and OBC for 5 and 3 years.

> Candidate should have a Bachelor or Master's degree from a recognized University.
11th January 2016, 11:39 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

AAO stands for Assistant Administrative Officer and LIC conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is :-

Candidates must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

The application form for the 2016 examination is closed now. The examination is conducted in two stages as Online and Personal Interview.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm
13th January 2016, 10:37 AM
Gobinda Sen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Yes friend,

You can apply for LIC AAO exam.

AAO exam means Assistant Administrative Officer exam,This exam conduct by LIC every year.

Eligibility criteria for LIC AAO exam :

Candidate must have pass graduation degree from any recognized university.This exam does not require any percentage marks or any particular subjects in graduation.

Age is between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxation.

OBC gets 3 years age relaxation.

Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

You can check for more details : www.licindia,in

Thank you
17th July 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing for final year of my graduation.. So am i eligible for the post ????
3rd March 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm degree final year (last semester ) my exams will finish in may 2019 , can I apply for LIC AAO. Exam.
15th March 2019, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for LIC AAO .??
BA from Acharya nagarjuna university in distance mode .
My results come on 27/2/2019 . Pass with 66%
Lic notification on 1/3/2019 .
But I don't have degree certificate till now .
Plz rply me sir ...
Can I apply ?
31st March 2019, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Srinivas Datla. I completed my graduate through distance. Am I eligible for LIC AAO. Sir Could you please tell me perfect answer. Sir, please give me the reply to [email protected]
19th December 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.com graduate am I eligible to apply for LIC AAO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?