19th December 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for LIC AAO (Generalist) examination?

I want to apply for the LIC AAO (generalist) examination. Therefore i need to know about the procedure for appearing in the examination of LIC AAO (generalist)?

20th December 2015, 01:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for LIC AAO (Generalist) examination?

You simply have to apply Online for the exam of LIC AAO. Once you clear the exam with good marks and fulfill the complete eligibility criteria then you will be called for the interview. After judging your performance in the online exam and interview your result will be declared.

For your kind information i want to tell you that application form for the LIC AAO is released in the month of December and the exam is generally held in month of February. So you simply have to fill up the online application form and also submit your application fee of 400 rupees at any Cash Collection Center of LIC Office.
20th December 2015, 02:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You want to know about the procedure for appearing the examination of LIC AAO. For this firstly go through the notification and make sure that you have fulfilled the minimum eligibility criteria i.e you must have graduate from a recognized university.

**If you fulfilling the criteria, then you have to follow following steps for appearing the exam:

--visit to the link for online apply.

--Then fill the personal details such as Name, email id, mobile number etc and submit the registration form.

--After submitting it you will get a registration number and password. Then fill the remaining part of the online form in which you have to fill educational qualifications details too and submit it.

-- After submitting it you will be ask to pay the online fee. Pay the online fee through credit card, debit card or net banking. When the online fee is processed your form will be submitted automatically.

--Then prepare for the exam, when the exam is about to be conducted you will receive a message to download the admit card.

--Then visit to the website again and download the admit card for the exam and give the exam.

**Since large number of candidates appear in this exam. So you have to secure more marks in the exam to qualify for interview.

Link to apply onlinehttp://ibps.sifyitest.com/licaaodec15/
20th December 2015, 02:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

AAO stands for Assistant Administrative Officer and for recruitment on above posts LIC conducts entrance examination.

To appear for LIC AAO entrance examination candidate need to have minimum graduation degree from recognised university and age limit between 21-30 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Online examination and personal interview. Candidates after qualifying in both stages are eligible for final selection.

The application for LIC AAO 2016 examination is available now and to get more details visit at www.licindia.in/careers.htm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?