5th October 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment for Economics postgraduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Meghalaya PSC has announced the recruitment for Junior Administrative Assistant. I have done MSc in Economics. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

24th October 2018, 07:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment for Economics postgraduate?

Currently you can not apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment now. Because last date to apply for that post has just passed. Last date to apply for same was 22 October 2018.

Being a Economics postgraduate, you were eligible to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment, but you must have a basic Knowledge of Computers to be eligible.
Candidates who have a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University with Computer knowledge were eligible to apply for that post.

Age limit (as on 1st January 2018)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years

Age relaxation:
For PWD: 10 years (15 years for ST/SC candidates)

Official notification link of Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment is given below.
http://mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/advt/Advt17thSept2018.pdf
24th October 2018, 11:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment for Economics postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Meghalaya Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Administrative Assistant

>> You must have completed "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university with Computer Knowledge in order to be eligible.

Hence, if you have computer knowledge then you can apply for this recruitment as you have already done M.Sc in Economics course.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?