5th October 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Meghalaya PSC has introduced its Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for Meghalaya PSC recruitment for the Junior Administrative Assistant? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

24th October 2018, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Meghalaya Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Administrative Assistant

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment through online mode by clicking on 'Online Application' icon appearing on the MPSC website. Or else click on the below given "Apply Link".

>> Candidates those who are applying for the first time through Online mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply against the advertised posts or vacancies.

>> If you meet the required eligibility criteria then you are required to apply for this recruitment on or before 22nd October, 2018 (Till 4:59 PM)

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?