5th October 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment for BTech fresher?

Dear friends, I have done BCA and I want to apply in Meghalaya PSC recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistant. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

25th October 2018, 12:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment for BTech fresher?

Requirements to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment:

Some of the major requirements required in order to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Administrative Assistant recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Meghalaya Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Administrative Assistant

>> You should have completed "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university with Computer Knowledge in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years and age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2018. Of course, there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?