30th August 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment for Accountancy graduate?

I have done Diploma with Electrical Engineering and I want to apply for Diploma Engineer Trainee post in MAHADISCOM Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

8th October 2018, 11:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment for Accountancy graduate?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from a recognised institute.

--> Age Limit :- Maximum 30 years as on 17.09.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Soz being a Accountancy graduate, you are not eligible to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment.
8th October 2018, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment for Accountancy graduate?

Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria required to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Diploma Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Maximum age criteria must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible. Age Criteria is considered as on 17th September, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Online Application
9th October 2018, 01:27 AM
ritesh0691

>Educational Qualification:

For Diploma Engineer-Trainee: Candidates should have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognised institute/college.

>Age Limit (as on 17-09-2018):
For Diploma Engineer-Trainee: Maximum 30 years

>Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?