17th May 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment for 27 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 27 years old and I want to apply in MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

21st May 2019, 04:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment for 27 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 27 years old and I want to apply in MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

Candidates who have passed Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government or Government recognized institution and should have registered permanently with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council are eligible to apply for the Government of Tamil Nadu – Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Nurses recruitment.

Experience:

For Nurses (Women) – Candidates should have at least 3 years training in General Nursing of Men and Women and should have minimum 6 months in Midwifery training

For Nurses (Men) – Candidates should have minimum 3 years training in General Nursing and training in Psychiatry for at least 6 months

Age limit to apply for the Nurses’ post in the Government of Tamil Nadu – Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) is given below:

Minimum age – 18 years

For Open Category – 32 years

For SC/ST/SCA/MBC&DNC/BS/BCM – 57 years
21st May 2019, 07:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment for 27 years old candidate?

Candidates interested to apply for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment, should have completed their bachelor's degree or diploma in nursing from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 57 years. As you are a 27 years old candidate, hence you are eligible for the recruitment.
21st May 2019, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for MRB TamilNadu Nurse recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government recognised institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of notification i.e., 06.02.2019.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 32 years, if you belong to general category, else you need to be in the age range of 18 to 57 years.
21st May 2019, 09:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment is:

Educational Qualification

For Men applicants:

Three years training in general nursing, training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after completion for basic degree in nursing from a recognized university is the eligibility to apply for men.

For Women applicants:

Six months training in midwifery, not less than three years experience in general nursing female holders from a recognized university can apply.

Age Limit

Lower age limit for applicants is 18 years.

Upper age limit for OC category applicants is 32 years, SC/ST is 57 years.

Upper age limit for differently abled OC persons is 42 years, SC/ST is 57 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment for 27 years old candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
22nd May 2019, 12:45 AM
LegendKiller99

Eligibility to apply for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse Recruitment for 27 years old candidate:

Yes, being a 27 years old Candidate you are eligible to apply for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment. You fall in the age limit criteria set up for the recruitment of MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse posts being 27 years of age.
You are very well eligible for it. But to clear your doubts more about the exact age criteria along with age relaxations you can go through the official notification which is attached below in PDF format.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-MRB-TN-Nurse-Posts.pdf(192.9 KB, 0 views)
22nd May 2019, 09:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment;

You must hold a Degree or diploma in nursing from any institute recognised university/institute.

You must have permanently registered with Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of notification viz 07/02/2019.

You should be in the age between 18 to 57 years as on 01/07/2019.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/pdf/2019/Nu...n_07022019.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?