17th May 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Nurse and just heard about the recruitment of MRB-Tamil Nadu. So, can I know about the selection procedure of MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

21st May 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Nurse and just heard about the recruitment of MRB-Tamil Nadu. So, can I know about the selection procedure of MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

Selection procedure of the Government of Tamil Nadu – Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Nurse recruitment is given below:

Written Examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet

Objective type questions – maximum marks - 100 and Duration 2 hours and 30 minutes

Questions will be in the standard of Nursing Diploma and it will be in English. It contains 200 questions

The minimum qualifying marks – 30% for SC/ST/SCA and 35% for others

There is no negative marking and no interview for the selection
21st May 2019, 07:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection of MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment, will be done on the basis of a written examination where objective type questions will be asked. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
22nd May 2019, 12:51 AM
LegendKiller99

Selection Procedure of MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment:

Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of government of Tamil Nadu.

Scheme of Written Examination (Objective-Type):

Duration - 2:30 Hours
Maximum Marks - 100
Minimum Qualifying Marks - 35 for General/OBC and 30 for SC/ST
22nd May 2019, 09:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection of candidates for the post of of Nurse in MRB-Tamil Nadu recruitment will be carried out through written examination. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination duly followed by rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/pdf/2019/Nu...n_07022019.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?