29th October 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know about the recruitment of National Council of Educational Research & Training for the post of Professional Assistant. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the last date for applying in this recruitment as well.

4th November 2020, 05:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligibility to apply:-

The candidate should have passed post graduation in relevant field and PhD in relevant field are eligible to apply for this post.

Last date for submission of online application - 03/08/2020.

Official Website:-
www.ncert.nic.in
5th November 2020, 05:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligibility to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment:-

> Educational qualification:-
The candidate should have post graduation in a relevant field and PhD in relevant field.

> Age limit:-
Age limit to apply for National council of educational research and training professional assistant recruitment is a 35 years.

Last date of application:-
Last date for submission of online application is 03.08.2020
5th November 2020, 05:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed M.Lib Science/ MLISc. or equivalent with 50% marks from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Last Date of the Application Process: 3rd August 2020.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ncert.nic.in/.
5th November 2020, 07:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment---

Candidates should have done MBBS from a recognized Institute.

Experience - 1/4 completed years of post qualification experience as doctor in government or reputed leading Hospital.

Last date of application--- 2/11/2020

OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
http://www.nalco.india.in
6th November 2020, 03:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for National Council of educational research and training professional assistant recruitment, the candidate should have done masters degree with atleast 55% marks from a recognised university.

Last date of application is 11th November 2020.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.ncert.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?