24th October 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital?

How can I get a government job? what is the procedure for apply tell me in detail? how can I get government job in hospital? Can you please give me the complete information which I have to follow? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get a Government job in Hospital?
  2. Latest updates about the recruitment or any job vacancies in government ESI Hospital? What is the procedure to apply for lab technician post in Railway Hospital?
  3. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
  4. What should I do so that I could get a job in Hospital Pharmacy in Government Hospital? Is there any exam?
  5. Which Entrance Exams should I appear for to get a Job in Government Hospital?
  6. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  7. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  8. Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?
  9. What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?
  10. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
  11. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
  12. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  13. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  14. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  15. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  16. How may I find a job in government hospital after completing 4 years BHMS course?
  17. Procedure for getting job in ESI Hospital? Upcoming ESI Nursing Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
2nd June 2017, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital?

Government releases notification for various posts in health department. You have to apply for such jobs, when there is a notification by the concerned health department of the state or central government.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned department.
7th September 2020, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital?

Which syllabus is need to prepare for government hospitals entrance test???
11th September 2020, 12:24 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital?

What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital

You can become a government doctor via the state or the center. For central government job, you can clear UPSC.

State governments conduct exams/interviews for the post of MO at various PHCs and other posts too.
6th November 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of written exam for job in pharmacist in government hospital ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?