29th October 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in National Council of Educational Research & Training recruitment of Professional Assistant. Can any of you kindly tell me how I can apply for this recruitment?

4th November 2020, 06:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply:-

Visit the official website -
www.ncert.nic.in

New candidates will first have to register themselves.

After successful registration, they can login and complete the application form.

Fill in your personal details, qualification, and the details.

Upload your photograph and signature.

Pay the application fee ( if required ).

Take a printout of the application form for picture purpose.

Application fee:-

UR (Male) / OBC ( Male)/ EWS (Male ):-
Rs. 1000/-

SC / ST/ PWD/ Women:-
Exempted.
4th November 2020, 10:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment Application Form is For UR (Male)/OBC (Male)/EWS (Male) category candidates is Rs 1000/- and For SC/ST/PWD/Women category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ncert.nic.in/.
5th November 2020, 06:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment:-

> Firstly, download the NCERT notification.
> Read the eligibility details,
> If eligible apply for the post.
> Those candidates who fullfill the above conditions should reach for an interview along with their biodata on the dates mentioned against the post.
> Separate applications are to be submitted for each post applied. candidates will come for the interview on the fixed date and report the latest by 9:30 a.m. with copies of original certificates and testimonials.
6th November 2020, 01:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Professional Assistant recruitment---

Visit the official website to apply.
http://www.ncert.nic.in

Fill up online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.

Upload the documents.

Application fee should be mentioned category wise.

Applicants should have a valid email id in the application form.

Now submit the application form.

After submission applicants may know their registration number and should also take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
6th November 2020, 07:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for National Council of educational research and training professional Assistant recruitment 2020, kindly follow the given below steps:

°All eligible applicants who want to apply, kindly visit the official site.

°Fill up the online application form with all the mandatory details in the application as asked.

° Applicants should have a valid email id in the application because the important dates will be sent through that email ID.

° Fill the application and submit it and after submitting, kindly take the printout of the confirmation page.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?